Saturday, July 18, 2009

Making the switch and another swim page

I didn't cut off my other blog in time to miss the next month's charges, but I believe I'm going to work with this one from now on to get the hang of it. Cool, huh? Not quite as fancy-dancy, but it'll do just fine, I do believe.

Here's another swim page I did...figured I had more of this paper that I really liked from last summer, plus the flowers I bought to match it. This page will go in the family book. The previous two are for each of the girls' books. This paper was by WRMK exclusive for Archivers last summer. The bling matched the line. Flowers by Prima also bought last summer (just perfect for the paper though). Chipboard corners are Bo Bunny. And, my rockin-the-stash move here is the rub-on title by MME that's at least 2-3 years old!
I have also completed a page for each of the girls' books using photos from our first trip to Snookies Malt Shop this year. I'll get those up this weekend, too, but haven't snapped pics yet. Used the fun Imaginesce ice cream paper...forget what the line is called, but it's this year's.

No comments: