Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Testing again...posting photos




I remember previously leaving blogger because of endless troubles posting photos. Hopefully, that's all a thing of the distant past. Here goes....

What I did tonight - a couple of pages, one for each of the girls, using the summer 2008 WRMK line for A's that I liked so much last year. Glad to have these photos which are perfect for it! Yellow chipboard from Bo Bunny. Flowers are Prima, bought to match this paper...pretty good match, huh? :)

Ok, I'm not thrilled with how the photos are formatting. I'm going to have to look up some tips on sizing and placement of photos...thus far, it seems easy to upload, but I'm not happy with the result when seeing the post. What gives with this, I wonder. Like how I can custom-size the photos in Typepad. Can Blogger do that?

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Cool pages! love the brite colors. You are scrapping, yeah!

Jeanette - said...

Very cute pages Tracey - all three of them! I love that paper too!