Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To blog or not to blog

I had decided to abandon the blog since Facebook is just too darned easy to update and post photos on. For gosh sakes, I send the photos to FB directly from my phone. I don't even have to make the effort to upload to my computer first. It's too easy.

Lately, however, I've thought about posting some photos of better quality, just for fun. I just don't know if I'd keep it up...uploading photos from the camera card always gets me in the end. And i know it's photos that make good blog posts. I read blogs and expect photos. What would Cake Wrecks be without photos, after all?

My blog jury is still out....I'll keep you posted. Or not.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I wish you would blog more but understand your facebook addiction. Very funny blog with the cakes.