Friday, November 18, 2005

Tagged

My dear sb'ing buddy Kara tagged me, so here goes!

2 names you go by
1. Tracey
2. Mommy

2 parts of your heritage
1. Austrian
2. Cajun

2 things that scare you
1. having money issues
2. my girls growing too fast!

2 of your everyday essentials
1. routine
2. coffee

2 things you are wearing right now
1. My CKU dorm t-shirt
2. comfy hoodie jacket

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Oh, gosh, I don't listen to a lot of music unless you count The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
2. John Mayer if I have to name someone!

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. responsibility
2. trust
2a. fun
(see how I got that 3rd one in? lol)

2 truths
1. i should do more housework than I do!
2. i love love love being married and having children!

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. PHysical things? a nice butt!
2. Things? being nice, good sense of humor, patience (because I don't have it)

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. scrapbooking
2. blogging, reading, going to the bathroom by myself

2 things you want really badly
1. Paid-off bills
2. Total security for my family

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Disney World
2. Cooperstown

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Attend my children's well-thought out and desired wedding ceremonies when that time comes (oh, please, at least 20 years from now!)
2. Retire with security

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I love chocolate
2. I love jewelry, purses, shoes, clothes, bath stuff

2 things you are thinking about now
1. ...how am I going to turn off the Bob video (Veggie Tales) because it's stuck and won't play anyway without the girls having total breakdowns? It's stuck because a year or so ago they chomped into the dvd and near the end it sticks.
2. ...will husband be home on time tonight?

2 stores you shop at
1. Target
2. Michaels

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Tina and actually publish the blog!!!!
2. Cynthia again and be even more funny, if possible!

No comments: